Friday, March 30, 2007

Odds and Ends

I feel like this day is going to drag on forever. At least I have the Postal Service on my ipod to drown out the mindless chatter around me...

Inspired by Nick I have been cleaning out my e-mail inbox. Not that it was that bad to begin with. I have virtually nothing in my inbox since I organize everything into folders. Anyway, I did still have this from a website where you enter random information and then it tells you how you're going to die and when...

At age 36, while showing your work at a major art gallery, you will be accosted and later slain by PETA activists.

So that's good to know.

Yesterday I read an article about how multi-tasking makes you less efficient and should be avoided. This is on the heels of last week's article on why you should be a slob at work because neat people waste time being neat. I'm so tired of articles like this...people are lazy so they just grasp at some random study that tells them what they want to hear. As if people need an excuse to be messy. It's the same thing with nutritional studies...chocolate is good for you, eat all the fat you want, etc... How about you just eat less. I have a very short fuse today.

Here's something to brighten everyone's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker