Thursday, April 12, 2007

Casa de Chester

When Andy and I came back from Louisiana over Christmas we brought back our aquarium which hadn't had anything in it for almost eight years. This was mainly due to the fact that I never kept a fish alive for more than two weeks in it. So, after three months of deliberating about what to put in the aquarium and even running the pump with only water in it, we decided to transfer Chester to the aquarium and then Andy's snake from school will now live in Chester's old habitat upstairs. Since he's been moved Chester is much more active, hopping around a lot more which has caused Miss Kitty to take much more of an interest in him. Here's Andy and Miss Kitty feeding Chester last night.







Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Who's Chester and please show pictures of Andy's snake! Miss Kitty is so cute and fluffy!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Nick said...

1) where's chester's wikimuesch page?

2) is ms. kitty paying andy for the right to view chester?

3) i second the request for snake pictures.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am dying to know what Chester is...I have this vision of a tarantula because Ryan's mom keeps telling me about the one you had in high school that died from a small fall. This is relevant to her because she took back the spider Ryan had as a kid that's been living with another family. Every time I ask if I can hold it (I do it a lot so I can hear the story), she tells me the sad story of Carolyn's spider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker